Ezekiel 34 (NIV)
- “25 I will make a covenant of peace with them and rid the land of savage beasts so that they may live in the wilderness and sleep in the forests in safety.
- 26 I will make them and the places surrounding my hill a blessing.[a] I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing.
- 27 The trees will yield their fruit and the ground will yield its crops; the people will be secure in their land. They will know that I am the Lord, when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them.
- 28 They will no longer be plundered by the nations, nor will wild animals devour them. They will live in safety, and no one will make them afraid.
- 29 I will provide for them a land renowned for its crops, and they will no longer be victims of famine in the land or bear the scorn of the nations.
- 30 Then they will know that I, the Lord their God, am with them …”
Last gathering, we heard from the field workers that, even with the challenges of the imposed travel restrictions, the work to feed the children (bread factory)continues unabated, the work to build self sustaining farming communities continues to advance, and the work to teach (and influence) the young, bright minds of NK at the highest level goes on. Indeed, no man can thwart what our Lord has intended.
As we celebrate the birth of our Lord and savior, with His hope and love, we also remember the Lord’s covenant with Ezekiel and His promise of restoration and peace for a land that would be in bondage for 70 years, and we declare and release that same covenant over the land and people of NK. May the works of His people in NK bring His presence, His peace and His love for the transformation and restoration of the land of NK. In Jesus’ name, A-men.
We’ll be having a joint December (X-mas/New Years) Prayer Gathering wth the DC Prayer Group on December 30, 2017, 1:00 p.m., at a member’s residence in Potomac, MD. Please RSVP to email@example.com (for address) if you are able to attend.
Let’s be a part of the unstoppable and wonderful works that God is planning for NK in 2018 !